Monday, January 17, 2011

Picture Perfect

"Buying a Canon doesn't make you a photographer.  It makes you a Canon owner".  ~Author Unknown

It has been a couple of years since I got my new camera, and since that day, the owners manual has remained closed... in a box... in the basement...


Truth be told, the basement is home to all of our owners manuals.  In a gargantuan box that's never opened.  


I may have a problem.


I am certain that in that box, there are manuals for items that I no longer even own.


Hmm... does that make me an owners manual hoarder??  


Back to my camera... 


As my camera is presently set to automatic (and I use it as a basic point and shoot), I figured now is as good a time as any to dust off the old instruction book and try to learn a thing or two.  


I mean, I am on vacation, relaxing at my Grandparent's house {Tehuacan, Mexico} without a whole heck of responsibility.


In the meantime... Here are some camera cookies for you!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cookies! (I have that camera...and I have to say...I have not only NOT read my owner's manual, I've lost it. BUT... I did just download a replacement. And I read AT LEAST 4 pages.)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...