Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo!

Oh Halloween.. How did you sneak up on me so fast? 

Well, I managed to leave the Halloween costumes until the very last minute this year.   I just realized that Halloween is tomorrow and I still don't have a costume for my 3 month old son, {Sam}.  Eek...  
The good thing is that he won't have an opinion on his costume, as I am sure that at this point the selection will be very minimal.   If only I could bake him something to wear!


Speaking of baking... I did manage to get some of that done...

This past weekend, my Father was visiting us from Michigan , with my sister and Step-mom.  I convinced my younger sister Daphne to work on some cookies with me, while Grandma and Grandpa played with the kids.  I don't think the poor thing realized how many we would be making, but she was a great sport and did a wonderful job! 


We then packaged all of the cookies and delivered them to my daughter's daycare for a little Halloween treat. 

Well, i'm off to find my little munchkin a costume.  Wish me luck!

Happy Trick or Treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...